Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]The anime is called [i]Senkaiden Houshin Engi[/i], while the manga is just [i]Houshin Engi[/i].

If people don't know what we're talking about, it's [i]Soul Hunter[/i].

I watched [i]Soul Hunter[/i] in Locomotion a couple of years ago. The Mexican dubbing was excellent, and it quickly became one of my favorite anime. I was disappointed that ADV did not include that version on their DVDs.

My favorite character is Bunchuu/Wenzon.[/color][/font]
  • 3 years later...
Posted
Yes I love Senkaiden Houshin Engi. I started watching it on locomotion. But I have the dvd series. Well my favorite character is Youzen.lol. :catgirl:
Posted
I watch the whole series of Soul Hunter a few years ago. I love this series and is one my favorite animes. Taikoubou is so fuuny, but has a sad past. When Nataku and Raishinshi are in a fight with each other is such a funny fight.:animesmil My favorite character is Nataku too.

Questions:
>Is the immortal world good or bad? After all they keep on reviving Dakki to the living world.
>Do you know how old is Nataku and Raishinshi?
>How long has Taikoubou and friends has been traveling to collect the evil spirits and to defeat Dakki?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...