Shinken Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 One fight I know I ain't ever gonna see is a fight between Solid Snake and Dante, from Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry, respectively. Who would you want to see kicking each other's polygons? :wow:
Spikey Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 The best one would be Johny Cage, from Mortal Kombat 4, and Mario, from Super Mario 64. Hands down. lol. That be funny.
Kent Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 I'd have to say, a couple of different ones. cloud .vs. link tommy vercetti .vs. kahuna (socom:navy seals) Mai (kof) .vs. chung li for now thats it, forgive me. but I will edit this with more.
Charles Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 I like to consider myself pretty lenient, but I've tossed around my feelings quite a bit concerning this thread and come to the conclusion that it's fairly pointless. On one hand, it's fun, yet on the other I just don't see the possibility for a good discussion. That's where my responsibility to shut it down comes in. Sorry to be the "Crazy White Grinch That Stole Christmas" but this sucker is closed. [center][Img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/thatsfinal.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts