Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My mom has been watching this stupid show on the Sci-Fi channel for about a week now. It's supposed to be a science fiction show but the only thing whith anything about aliens in it is the alien guys getting the human women all knocked up, as my dad puts it. My dad and I first thought it looked cool (the scenes lie!) but man it sucks. Most of you proably haven't even heard of it! Just don't watch it: It's a waste of time. I'm really disappointed with Mr. Spielberg.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
What?! I love this show! I watch it every chance that I can spare! It is soo cool. What dont you like about it?
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Gahhhh!!!1 Please someone tell me what is wrong with it. I find it awesome. I love the show.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]You know, I saw that once. It was amazingly weird. But then I started watching it more, first I was fond, then It got a little crudy.

-Spikey [/B][/QUOTE]
That's how I feel. But the main reason I don't like it is like every time I watch it, there is always someone making out or something. I'm a girl, I should like those kinds of shows, my mom said, but I just don't. Oh well, everyone has their own opinoin!
Guest cloricus
Posted
*Cries* I want sci-fi channel... Must have...

Anyway, some people like some thing's others don't.
I don't think I'd like this show though...
Haven't heard of it so... :P
Posted
Trust me, it isn't. Some army guys were driving in a tank looking for a little girl that ran away and this woman was with them. They found the girl and then some people started making out. That's what I mean. And that is NOT science fiction.
Posted
How much of it have you watched? Cause from what I have seen it is good and it is Science Fiction. Aliens abducting people, peeople being half alien, and a little girl healing a gun shot wound sound a lot like Science Fiction to me. And that's not even half of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...