Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This just gets me. Yami Yugi is this magic Pharaoh who hangs out with Tea a lot. And Isis said that history repeats itself. So, do you think that back then, Tea was the Pharaoh's wife? It just gets me.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Well, just because Yugi (not Yami himself by choice- he just happens to be in the puzzle that Yugi has) hangs out with Tea, doesn't mean he has any intention to marry her, or that he even loves her. So I don't think so. It's possible, if anything, that he had friends who looked like Joey, Tea and Tristan and had an enemy in someone who looked like Kaiba, but I don't think they'd be married.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
He hangs with Tea cause he thinks he might help her with his issues(not in a bad way).Just cause two ppl hang out doesn't mean they're in love.
Posted
[size=1]It was kind of a date.
Not in a serious romantic way.

Anyways, I agree with Mina.
If two people hang out it doesn't mean they're in love.
Some people just don't know that. (I'm not referring to anyone here; Its just blabbing) [/size]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I doubt Anzu has anything to do with the ancient Egyptian storyline. What Isis meant by saying "history repeats itself" is the fated duel in Battle City when Yugi and Kaiba meet once again...Obelisk vs. Osiris .... BEWD vs. Black Magician .... Black Paladin vs. BEUD.

YOu get the picture.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...