AnimeAddict Posted December 12, 2002 Posted December 12, 2002 I read that Japan is in it's 5th season of Yu-gi-Oh! It's titled "Alcatraz Duel Tower". The openings are Warriors and Afureru Yuujyoo Ga Tomachinai. Sung by Yuichi Ikusawa. I can't seem to find the audio/video anywhere, but I'm just filling you in. You can go to this website to get screenshots. [url]http://yugioh.esmartkid.com/mainmusic.html[/url] I especially like how the characters look in this one. More punkier. :) [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Please try not to double post in future. Use the 'Edit' button. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted December 12, 2002 Posted December 12, 2002 Yes, the concluding part to Battle City. This is when it gets good ^_^.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now