Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Monster cards: [/b]
2 Cannon Solider
2 Magician of Faith
2 Muka Muka
2 Summoned Skull
2 Giant Germ
2 Crass Clown
2 White Magical Hat
1 Electric Lizard
1 Cyber Jar
1 Morphing Jar #2
1 Swamp Battleguard
1 Lava Battleguard
1 Banisher of the light
1 Man-Eater Bug
1 Time Wizard
1 Sanga of the Thunder
1 Red-Eyes B. Dragon

[b]Fusion Monsters: [/b]
1 B. Skull Dragon

[b]Magic cards: [/b]
2 Horn of the Unicorn
2 Fissure
1 Change of heart
1 Horn of Light
1 Sword of the deep-seated
1 Curse of Fiend
1 De-Spell
1 Remove Trap
1 Monster Reborn
1 Card Destruction
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Premature Burial

[b]Trap cards: [/b]
2 Trap Hole
1 Type Zero Magic Crusher
1 Armored Glass
1 Solmen Wishes
1 Skull Invitation
1 Spell Binding Circle
1 Mirror Force
1 Robin' Goblin

[b]Point of this deck and tricks/plans in this deck: [/b]
I try to make the game even more exciting by having most of my monsters effects(except like 2 or 3). I like to use combos like double reborn. I use monster reborn, FLIP Magician of Faith and use monster reborn again. And 2 Giant Germ's in this deck is VERY useful. But my favorite monster is Time Wizard, I love his effect :) I also like playing my trap cards like Mirror Force and Spell Binding circle. The main point of this deck is to make the duel even more of a challenge with a lot of good magic and monster cards.(a few good traps too)
Posted
[size=1]We have a "Rate My Deck" thread at the top of this forum for occasions like this. Please post your decks there.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...