Trumen Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 I know some of you have gone to college or are in college. I was wondering whether any of you have played college basketball, because I have a scholarship to Maryland to play B-ball. So really, does anyone know what it is like?
Schrat Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 Well I like basketball, im only in hs though...I dont play in a league or anything because I gotta work out for lax and football....Hope u have fun, if it is fun...Its going to be hard, but you could do it
Trumen Posted December 16, 2002 Author Posted December 16, 2002 Well, I am going to start playing in the actual games next year. The deal is I will go to classes and only practice with the team for the remainder of the year. SO next year I will just appear because Maryland wants to keep it kind of secret from the other colleges that sent me a letter.
Schrat Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 oh I see, your there secreat weapon for next year...Well at least ur playing for a good team!
Cora Jane 2 Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 that's an awesome team you'll be playing for... i guess i'll just have to watch for you next year. i love college ball, and i follow it closely, well extremely close for girls. for all the march madness stuff, i usually do really well, better than alot of my guy friends. good luck for the years to come. and congrats on the scholarship.
sydney Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 I go to Creighton University (currently ranked 19 or 20 depending on what poll you are reading) and it is awesome! I love my college ball. Hooraah!
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 [color=indigo]My mom grew up with big, bad Billy Han, the former assistant coach, so I have been fortunate enough to meet "scary Gary" several times. He is a really cool guy, I think you would truly enjoy playing for him.[/color]
Spikey Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 I don't play college ball, but I do play b-ball sometimes. I also run Cross Country, but that's about it. All other sports aren't that fun. But I'm not in college yet, no way. I don't plan on playing it in college, I just plan on running Cross-Country.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now