Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know some of you have gone to college or are in college. I was wondering whether any of you have played college basketball, because I have a scholarship to Maryland to play B-ball. So really, does anyone know what it is like?
Posted
Well I like basketball, im only in hs though...I dont play in a league or anything because I gotta work out for lax and football....Hope u have fun, if it is fun...Its going to be hard, but you could do it
Posted
Well, I am going to start playing in the actual games next year. The deal is I will go to classes and only practice with the team for the remainder of the year. SO next year I will just appear because Maryland wants to keep it kind of secret from the other colleges that sent me a letter.
Posted
that's an awesome team you'll be playing for... i guess i'll just have to watch for you next year. i love college ball, and i follow it closely, well extremely close for girls. for all the march madness stuff, i usually do really well, better than alot of my guy friends. good luck for the years to come. and congrats on the scholarship.
Posted
I go to Creighton University (currently ranked 19 or 20 depending on what poll you are reading) and it is awesome!
I love my college ball. Hooraah!
Posted
[color=indigo]My mom grew up with big, bad Billy Han, the former assistant coach, so I have been fortunate enough to meet "scary Gary" several times. He is a really cool guy, I think you would truly enjoy playing for him.[/color]
Posted
I don't play college ball, but I do play b-ball sometimes.

I also run Cross Country, but that's about it. All other sports aren't that fun.

But I'm not in college yet, no way. I don't plan on playing it in college, I just plan on running Cross-Country.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...