DeathBug Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Instead of burning your deck, can you send it to me? Uh, yeah, I'll burn it...don't you worry... Seriously, power-playing is as valida a dueling strategy as any other. It's also the easiest to counter, so what's the problem? Besides, we've established the god Cards don't actually do anything, and are for casual play only. Just tell your opponent not to use them.
Crimson Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Well think of it this way.....would you want to use a god card if you had the chance? (even though you have to sacrafice 3 monsters :S)
DeathBug Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 I'd like to use a God card once, just to see how they work and how effective they are. After that, I wouldn't use them, though I might keep them 'cause they look cool.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Meh. They are banned anyway. Unless you plan to buy them for sentimental value or look like an idiot in front of other duelists I suggest steering away from them. I've got Obelisk, Osiris, and Ra but only after they caused me to become broke on my card funds --;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now