Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing SUCKS!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
What's with this Gundam Wing thing. I mean sure it's new, but what about the real stuff. You know what I mean MOBILE SUIT. I mean Char could kick Gundam Deathscythe's butt anytime he wanted. Even Garma (all due respect) could beat them. These new "children" have no piloting skill over the old veterans and quite frankly suck. Even though it IS an alternate universe, the creators could have taken a tip or two from the old show. Another show that deserves respect is 0083. If you notice most of the people who made 0083 went on to create an awesome show now known as COWBOY BEBOP. You have to admit that the old creators made a good idea while Gundam wing Screwed it up.
Posted
[size=1]While your post is [i]fairly[/i] well-written, it is still spam. If you do not like Gundam Wing, do not bother to post in the Gundam Wing section. Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...