Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone here go to fanfiction.net regularly? I just wanted to know, becuase I have a bunch of questions to ask since I've been neglecting so many categories lately...::smiles stupidly::
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
:D It would really depend on whigh show you want fanfiction about. I obsessively hunt for Trunks fics so I found some pretty good ones about him, but if you mean any show other than DBZ, then I can't help you.:D
Posted
Original is a section at fanfiction.net. You can't write about shows there...

I've been neglecting...wait. I've ABANDONED the Zelda section a long time ago, and the only story that I know is good is Eternal Ark by Fierce Deity. Sooo, if anyone knows ay good fanfictions there, please tell me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...