Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 I am about to start school again and I feel so depressed....and I would like to write a story on life....or something. Just about someone's life. What they go through and how they feel. I'm in an artsy mood for some odd reason...0_o I will start soon, just as soon as I have the time to do it.
TheDarkOtaku Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 I feel melancholy because I'm going back to, but returning to the topic, I'm looking forward to reading it. It sounds like a story I and many others can relate to. :)
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 7, 2003 Author Posted January 7, 2003 But with school in the way and all....0_o I'll get started as soon as I can. Glad to hear someone that cares!! ^_^;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now