kmjk Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 Just bought a PS1/5" LCD combo, like to get a case, pref hard, for lugging it (and accessories) around suggestions?
vaca_diablo Posted January 9, 2003 Posted January 9, 2003 I havent seen any hard cases before. I have seen the soft, bag type. Last I checked, the could be picked up at your local gaming store (i.e. EB or Babbage's (sp?)). They arent too expensive, either.
Blade Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 there are not any hard cases out just the soft laptop-type cases. Try lookin in those magazines you get when you but a games mag. they always have them in there. regards Blade:naughty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now