DuoMax Posted January 6, 2003 Posted January 6, 2003 I just saw the first ep of Invader Zim and i thought it was hilarious. unfortunately, it was on my friends comp. does anyone know hwere i can get on videos or something? oh yeah, what do you guys think of this show?
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted January 7, 2003 Posted January 7, 2003 There is already an "Invader Zim" thread. I would suggest you go post there since this thread is very likely to get closed. Sorry to sound all gripey, but I'm just making sure you knew that!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now