SSJ Gotenks ok Posted January 10, 2003 Posted January 10, 2003 I know there was a tread about this film already i went back and couldn't find it so i made a new one.I watched this movie last night and i taught it was good because its so weird.But i just didn't get the end of the movie can someone explain what happined??I guess i have to watch it again.:D
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted January 14, 2003 Author Posted January 14, 2003 Tha ending did he really travel thru time or what??Did all that stuff really happine??
vegeta rocker Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 He did travel through time, thats why he could go back and get killed by that plane. Man, i just love that movie! That old lady on the road was a trip, like the bunny.
OlgaTheDwarf Posted January 15, 2003 Posted January 15, 2003 I think that their should be a spoiler disclaimer on this thread if we are going to continue talking about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now