amiboshi Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 I'm SERIOUSLY addicted to manga... I just can't get enough of it! My Laptop, Livejournal, internet, Solitaire O.o, yellow rice with balckbeans and sourcream and salsa on top (don't ask.) -_- But mostly manga. ^^ I have withdrawls if I don't read anything new for too many days... o.o
Guest Musahi Posted January 14, 2003 Posted January 14, 2003 [color=darkred]I don't really see how you can actually be [b]addicted[/b] to games or anime. I myself am a sleep fanatic. I sleep at school, at home, at other people's homes, on the bus, in the car, and just about anywhere else I can sleep. Food and water are important as well. :P[/color]
Panda Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 This thread is from 2003, there is no reason to bring this one back to life when there is a current thread from this year that is active. Please do no bring back long dead posts. Because we don't need two threads of the same subject on the front page I am locking this old one. -Panda
Recommended Posts