Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lets see howmany of you have felt this way on a cold winter day...

[U]Ectasy[/U]

I step into the shower
I slide the glass frame of he window to the left and immediately I am battered.
Whipped with the harsh tendrils of a cold wind brewing outside.
The lashes give me goosebumps.
My skin turns ashy; gray.
I turn on the faucet in hopes of drenching myself in a succulent aura of warmth to relieve the agony and pain caused by my nearly subzero assailant.
I lift the plug on the newly furnished brass tap.
Immediately I feel sprinkles of warmth upon my face, and trickling down the nakedness of my body.
Warmth aginst cold, wind vs. water, as though the forces of nature were waging a was on my bare skin.
But the warmth is overwhelming.
Enraptured in this state of being, my eyes blurr, my thoughts wander, and dreams start to form.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Woah, that's a great piece of writing. I really like that, you have put my feeling into a poem for me! That's a great piece, especially seeing as you're new, and some people first piece are pooey (no offence) *offends self* damn it O_o;;;[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...