Xra Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 This struck me as odd but why isn't there a Sonic sub-forum in the Otaku Series forum? I mean COME ON SONIC, ONE OF THE GREATEST MASCOTS EVER!!! So is it possible to make a Sonic sub-forum in the Otaku Series forum?:D
Tigervx Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Erm, you can probably just post in the Sony section. I doubt a Sonic section will have much, if any movement. It would seem that not many people talking about it, and it's not in high demand right now. [/color][/size]
Dragonstar Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 :D SONIC..? I love Sonic! A forum about it'd be cool. I, don't think Sonic could go in the Sony forum tho.:D
Xra Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 Hey someone agrees that's cool, but If Sonic Adventure 3 Appears on PS2, then it could be talked about in the sony forum.
SS5 Gogeta Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Sonic is awesome especially Sonic 3 & Knuckles. But I was wondering what the special attack for Hyper Knuckles is.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now