Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Noir


Guest Anakin Solo

Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
What exactly is this about? In my Newtype magazine that I bought, the first episode came with it. So naturally watched it since it was a fee DVD. But I was totally lost. Maybe it is because I am just stupid, but I have no idea what the point of it was. So could anyone tell me what the heck it is about? :/
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]This was actually a topic PRETTY recently...within the past week or so. I got the disk in Newtype as well, but I haven't watched it yet. It just doesn't look all that interesting to me. But you never know?[/color][/size]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
From what I saw, it was actually pretty good. Except I have no idea on what was going on in it. lol. :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...