Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you like Seinfield you should check this out.


Recommended Posts

Posted
My friend just created his own website about Seinfield and cars. Of course he's from Buffalo so a tiny bit of it is about the Buffalo Bills. Anyways he's starting to update it with clips of the funny conversations in Seinfield. It's here:

[b][color=003399][size=1]Link removed. --Elite.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] How...unproffesional looking. Sorry, I'm being rude and harsh. Is it his first attempt. It's pretty good, the conversations are pretty funny, I downloaded a couple of them. I will chech again in a week or so, because he/she has put [b]More Coming Soon!!![/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Sorry, I have never though that anything that goes on in American sitcoms is remotely funny. If you want a real laugh, try Carl Barron or Billy Connoly or some good Brit comedy like All Creatures Great and Small or Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail. That is classic stuff.

No offence to any seinfeld lovers, I just can't see what's funny abou the search for the name of that thing, you know, the thing on the end of your shoe lace?
pfft.
Posted
[b][color=003399]Making threads purely for the sake of advertising a site is against the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules.[/url]

Feel free to put the link in your signature.[/b][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...