punk_3 Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 [COLOR=orangered]Has anyone seen this anime?? I liked it. I just recently saw it...[/COLOR]
Amorphous Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 well the whole series is at the place where I rent movies, so I plan on renting it soon.
Amorphous Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 well not all animes can be good can they. I will wait and see other opinions.. but I'm still renting it, I like to broaden my anime experiences.
Magnum Apex Posted January 23, 2003 Posted January 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valick [/i] [B]well not all animes can be good can they. I will wait and see other opinions.. but I'm still renting it, I like to broaden my anime experiences. [/B][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]By all means. I'm still buying the whole series. I just need the last DVD.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now