Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just uploaded my new website titled 'Another life'

It is just a website made for games such as Diablo II, which is currently the only game on there at the moment. I will be doing Runescape then perhaps Some of the Ago of games.

The site is currently in Skeleton mode, meaning I am still experimenting with colors and images, the site will be fully open on the first of February. I am just spreading the word.

If this is in the wrong spot can someone move it?

Thanks for reading.

To start another life go to [url]www.anotherlife.tk[/url]

There we go, a new domain :)
Posted
[color=purple]Sorry CowGod, but creating a thread specifically for the purpose of advertising your own website is not allowed. You can however, advertise for your website in your profile or signiature. This thread violates our rules, so it must be closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...