Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just finished watching the movie on dvd, it was ok, I know they could of made this movie waaay better in the end. But the problem with it is that it is way to short and the charcters barely devolp over the 60 minutes of the movie. (see I told you it was a short movie) It should of been longer and the charcters needed to be developed way more.

So has anybody else seen this movie... I haven't found anybody at my school that has even heard of it. Maybe some people here have and seen it, and if so what did you think of the movie?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
*searches memory* I cant remember much story-wise, but I remember the gay guy who tried to control demons....... and cerberus possesing that one guys dog....... If thats it, then yes,I liked it. I'll go watch it again to refreshen my memory. ^^;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...