Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Star Trek - Nemesis


Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
Well I'm going to see it soon, does any one have any comments.
I hear the graphic's of the sov's are very good?

[I'll post what I think when I get back. :D]
Posted
[b][color=003399]I have to say its quite cool, sticking to a sort of humorous approach before moving onto a more serious storyline.

Of course, it has got the normal Star Trek cliches, such as [spoiler]Bad guys (who are supposedly some of the greatest warriors ever) being completely unable to hit two people from a distance of 5 meters.[/spoiler].[/b][/color]
Posted
I think it was too talky, but once it got down to business in the last half-hour or so, it was really good. It was also good to see Picard get off the ship and get in the action, as he virtually never did in the series. Picard in the movies is actually cool. Like that scene from the beginning with those buggies (or whatever they?re called. Some kind of ground vehicles and Data talking about not understanding why humans felt the need to drive at unsafe speeds, and Picard yelling ?Yahoo!?)

Nemesis still can?t beat First Contact, though. That and The Wrath Of Khan are still the best Trek movies.
Posted
I am not a regular Star Trek fan, but i am going to see this movie. is it true that [spoiler] The star ship enterprise is completely destroyed? I saw it crash on the traikler advert, included in this advert was the wordsc "a generations final journey begins" [/spoiler]
Can anyone clarify what is in the spoiler?
Posted
I have never really taken much interest into Sci Fi films but i have to admit that Star Trek Nemesis has caught my eye especially in the movie trailer which i thought was really cool and i think it will be a pretty big success i can't even think when its coming out or if it has come out in England yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...