Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
anybody here ever heard or read the manga Flame of Recca? currently I'm reading the series, its a great series though. I'm sure getting into it.
If you have read it, what do you think of the manga?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
An absolutely spectacular manga series that spawned the equally popular anime series. Overall you have to love the originality of this story and the animation style is of quailty essence. Also a major reason why I like the manga series so much is that it picks up the pieces of where the tv series leaves off at a certain point.

Also that whole Recca and Himi thing suckers me in, I'm such a sucker for this daring knight/ninja type characters that save the damsels in distress. :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...