Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey does anyone out think Dabura needs a srink after his encounter with majin buu?:laugh:

I think he does cause he act compleatly Insane in pther world and can anyone tell me why he gets to keep his body???????
Posted
He gets too keep his body and go to heaven because King yama knew he would like it in hell.

He needs more than a shrink after the way he becomes, he needs a whole team of shrinks!
Posted
yea but King yama's plan didnt work cause he now loves it in heaven and what about the fallen villans they liked Hfil untill Goku and Fish lips destroyed there plans and locked them up with no showers (how mean)
Posted
Personally I thought it sucked when he turned nice. I mean turning good is one thing but this is sickly sweet disney style nice, that makes u wanna hrul :worried:
I presonally thought evil Dabura was a very cool character, and he should have had a bigger part in the series :flaming:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well, when i saw that i laugehd my *** off, i did not see that one comeing.
and as for the body, do you think they realyl keept their bodies? i mean if you look at beedel, chic chi, bulma and even Dabura, yuoll notice they have a cloudy tail. so i dont think they keep tehir bodies, they just keept their form.
Posted
[size=1]This topic has no purpose, so I am going to close it. [b]Everyone[/b] please put more thought into your topics and posts in the future.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...