SSJ5 Vegeta Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 I lie here In the dark So cold So cold I live my life With one eye open And both hands on the wheel Can't explain what I feel But It?s my life It?s my knife Take it and stab it deep into my soul You?d never understand Even if I tried It?s my life Take it and stab it deep into my soul What you said to me Kind of cut in deep Went right to my heart So I lay on the floor And visions of you pass As my eyes roll back I could never understand Even if I tried It?s a puzzle I can?t put together You?re gone, so why do I still cry I live my life It?s my knife Take it and stab it deep into my soul It?s my knife It?s my life My world Stab it deep into my soul
Bing Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]A bit aggressive. It could be a bit less repetive. Is it meant to be a song? If it is, forget what I just said, because songs have to repeat things. Can you tell me what it is, poem or song?[/color][/size]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted February 23, 2003 Author Posted February 23, 2003 It was a song that I turned into a poem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now