Ryan Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [size=1][color=blue] I don't know about anyone else but this movie hasn't come out where I live yet. But seeing the previews, this movie looks funny. I would go see it. How about you. On the morning radio show in my city they usually have a major film critic on every Friday. He said that this wasn't a bad movie and it was really funny. A guy movie. So I'm gunna go see it when it comes out.:)[/size][/color]
drysy Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I have not heard anything about this movie but ill keep my eyes peeled
Nightwing Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I saw the movie last night. It was very funny to me. I most likely going to see it again tonight.
Bing Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]So, Nightwing, as you've seen it, could you possibly explain what happened, or the plot of the story, because I have no idea what this fiolm is on about! Remeber your spoiler tags[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now