Cora Jane 2 Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [font=arial][size=1][u](nameless)[/u] My momentum seems to be fading What am I doing here? Is this what I was longing for, The loneliness that I?m seeing. My dreams and aspirations Only imagined, for now From the past and the present What lies ahead from here? They all look and point Laughing as they stare, My soul is hurt within me Wondering why I even care. I sit in my own corner Wondering what?s over there, Probably more ridiculing And no one?s love is there. Loneliness, oh loneliness You are there for me, Solitude is what I know, And where I go to hide. The loneliness that dwells Deep inside my soul Wonders what to do When I am fully loved. I know that sounds unreasonable Although it is still possible What can I do when I know love? What will I do when that comes true? Love is something I know not I wish that I could say I wish I had an answer For all that was here today. [color=green] 6 March 2003 ~*~ Frogger~*~ [/color][/font][/size]
Darkmoon Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 That kinda got me thinkin', lol. I like it. Yes, do you have anymore? I'm interested in readin' anything else you might have.
Cora Jane 2 Posted March 10, 2003 Author Posted March 10, 2003 [font=arial][size=1] I have posted other poems in the forum... hold on I will locate the links for you then add them in later... but yeah... there are more than a few poems that I have written on the board. But then again I have tons more around... hehe. But yeah... there's your answer. [edit]Here are the links.... [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21738[/url] [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21486[/url] [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21478[/url] [/edit] [/font][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now