tabmow Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 how do you get out of the 2nd mine level mine level. I've stopped the radioactive bug zapper thing that cleans out the mine carts. where do i go from there ? Help I'm trapped in a mine
Tommy Vercetti Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Well i don't really know what the answer is but you could search through cheat sites for walkthroughs on the gsme or typing in a search engine the game and asking if there are any walkthroughs for it.
Bing Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]Yeah, just go [url=www.gamefaq.com]Here[/url] for some walkthroughs. I'm sure this will help you. If you need help, with any other games, PM myself, or Vercetti, and I'm sure we can provide some help![/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now