Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Knowing my luck this will be closed
but anyway

Does anyone out there play the Dragon Ball Z Card Game?

If so What Deck do you use?
Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
Yes I play the DBZ CCG and i use a sayain toku-wazi with Goten as my main player. What deck do you use?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jitoya [/i]
[B]At the moment Red Tokui-waza With Majin Dabura [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] [color=blue] At the moment, MY red toku waza :cussing:

Oh well, I look forward to using a Saiyan deck, blast you jitoya for changing my deck all the time lol.

And to hell with the En Rata :devil:


The card game is cool, I enjoy playing in tournaments mostly, getting my butt kicked, but oh well. [/size] [/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I have a ton of cards.......... but I dont know how to play ^.^;;
yeah, kinda pathetic, but could someone please pm me about a site that teaches the rules and how to play, it'd be much appreciated. I tried looking, without much luck. Nothing really made sense >.>;;
Posted
i really like the cards, but i too have no idea how to play the game, but from what i've heard it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

yeah i get cards wherever i can, but i only keep them so i can look at the pictures, try to draw them, and sell them for some quick cash.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...