APEMAN Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 Whoo-hoo! Saves the Day have something like five albums out, even though most people only know about the latest album, Stay What You Are (that's the one with "At your Funeral" and "Freakish", the two singles). I think Saves the Day are great. The lyrics of lots of their stuff are kind of blood and gore. Ex. "As Your Ghost Takes Flight": "The last time that I saw you, Aug. of '99, I should have had my hammer and a few rusty spikes, to nail you on a wall, and use bottles to catch your blood. Display you for the neighbors so they know your time had come. And I drink your blood. Feel it dripping down my throat...." Anyway, you get the idea. Their sound is so relaxing though.
Guest Matt Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 [color=red][b]/me listens to Saves the Day - Certain Tragedy. I love them. Excellent band.[/b][/color]
OlgaTheDwarf Posted March 15, 2003 Posted March 15, 2003 They were a pretty good band until the newest album came out. I don't like it.
treton_noir Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i] [B]They were a pretty good band until the newest album came out. I don't like it. [/B][/QUOTE] all of their records sound the same. how can you say that they "were" good until the new album? its the same as the others. these guys rock hard. theyve got such an awesome mix of sick, morbid lyrics and upbeat, almost poppy music. absolute musical genious.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now