Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I hav a question i no it sounds really stupid but I want to start a poll but wot do you do ? I'm totally confused do you rite your post then rite down the number of options you want... then wot?
Posted
[color=red][b]When you make a topic and want to make a poll with it, select "Yes! post a poll." and select the # of options you want. After you type out your message to go along with the poll, select submit new thread. The next screen will say "Posting thread or if you chose to post a poll, going to poll screen" or something like that. It will being you to a place where you set the poll Q and the possible responses. Press post after that, and you should be all set. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Thank you Matt for answering the question. ^_^

In future please PM a moderator before creating an entirely new topic.[/b][/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...