Angelus Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 [I]this was made as more of a song than a poem, but hey it is my first post in this forum and I thought it was pretty good.[/I] Magic In the back room I only found tears As I cry I leave you, and I the magic that holds you and me now I can see it in your eyes the magic shines like a star in the sky Tommorow takes me away While I leave, I hear you say "You are the magic that picks me up So high, I love you so much and if you leave, I wont be okay" But I say the magic is gone, and so am I.. again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now