Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know that I'm the only one that thinks that Yu-Gi (that's his name, not sure...I should listen better to those Germans =p) is on the drugs. O.O His eyes are so silly. ^^" When he's in his "big and handsome" thing with that piramide...he looks mutch better. But the kiddy form is silly. ^^" So, my brother and I came on the opium thing, because it looks like he is taking drugs or something. But I don't know why those people drawed him like that. O.o"

Now, I'm going to leave in peace and quiet before fans of him kill me. ^^"
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Yes... well. His eyes are a little freaky. It gets better as the animation in the series progresses, though.

Anyway, I'm going to close this thread as it seems rather inane and pointless. Please don't spam.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...