REVENGE2 Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Mostly courtosy of an interpretation of the fourth book of the increasingly misnamed HitchHiker's Guide to the Galexy trilogy. 1) Anything that happens, happens 2) Anything that, in happening, causes something to happen, causes something to happen 3) Anything that, in causing something to happen, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. 4) But not necisarrily in chronological order. So, something can cause something else to happen, then cause something to happen, and then happen itself. Or, something can cause something to happen, then happen, then cause something else to happen. Or any other number of infinite things. After all, something else else might happen. Or something else else else. Or something that never really happened in the first place could still cause something to happen. Anyone else need a pangalactic gargle blaster right about now?
Circ Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Something that shoots your head off. Asimov wrote a nice time travel titled "White!". I suggest people to read it.
Guest Skeptor Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 Ummm... am I the only one thats CONFUSED about that post, or is it just me?
Shy Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [size=1]I have absolutely no idea what this thread is supposed to be about. And seeing how nobody else does either, I am going to close the topic now. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts