Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whoa... I didn't think n e one would like Lilith :) I'm still kinda disappointed that no one likes Israfel :p His combat scene was absolutely fantastic. And I second your hatred for Armisael Drake -_-
Posted
Well, I like Rei, so I like Lillith. Without Lillith, there is no Rei. :P Rei = favorite character. :)

I'd be most surprised if someone likes Adam. Adam seems to just be a big loser calling on his children to rescue him. :P Lillith at least seems to have that "motherly" feeling for humanity, as Lillith wants to end human suffering via third impact. Adam just wants to blow humanity up in its version of third impact.
Posted
my favourite angel must be kawru because he can control any eva he wants

and my fave eva is unit 01 because he can come alive and he just looks cool
Posted
Kaoru can't control just any evangelion... his soul needs to be stronger than the soul within the Eva. Therefore, he can't take over Unit 01. He was able to take over Unit 02 cuz Asuka was a nervous wreck and the soul in the Eva was weakened.
Posted
true true but if shingi woz a nervous wreck he could take ova unit 01 and then there would be chaos cause kawru would be unbeatable
Posted
No one likes Israfel :bawl: Zeruel and Tabris are really popular tho... and Adam did not call upon his children to help him :p His children are all brats and just want to blow up the world.
Posted
if adam did call apon his children it would make the end of evangelion alot more interesting,

i like Israfel i think he is my third favourite after lilith
Posted
Definately Leliel. First, it looks really cool, and makes a cool sound.

Second, it's virtually invincible. If you shoot the sphere it just dissapears, and if you shoot the body on the ground, it just absorbs it.

They never really say exactly how Shinji managed to get out... he just "did".
Posted
Unit 01 probably projected an AT field powerful enough to destabilize the Angel's AT field which was maintaining the 'Sea of Dirac', and thus tore apart the Angel from the inside. (Though I have no idea why 01 came out of the shadow instead of the real angel)
Posted
but if shingis sprit was split then unit 01s at field would also because him and his mothers at field are connected

then kawru would take it over then ya kno the rest
Posted
I would assume Shinji was weakened over the long period of time spent in the angel, but I guess the mother's paternal instincts residing in Eva 01 because of Yui's soul projected a powerful enough AT field to defeat the angel from within.
Posted
Hmm...Well, Kaworu is my overall favorite angel. He was so loving, so caring, and so serene. I loved him so much...and he gave it all up because he didn't feel that he had the right to decide what happened to humanity. That alone makes him the best Angel, and in my opinion, one of the best characters.
Next probably comes Bardiel. The fight between it and the dummy plug was really, really great.
Leliel was also a great one, although at first glance, I almost literally face-faulted at it's appearance.
Posted
I really don't think Bardiel vs. Dummy Plug was something called a 'fight'... more like a one-sided beat down...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B]I really don't think Bardiel vs. Dummy Plug was something called a 'fight'... more like a one-sided beat down... [/B][/QUOTE]
;) Yeah, you have a point there..I still love all of the Bardiel/Unit 01 fight.
Posted
Like I said, that whole Bardiel fight was a one-sided beat down either way. First half is Bardiel beating down on Shinji, second half is dummy plug beating down on Bardiel. Was kinda boring if u ask me :p Too bad they really didn't show Asuka get beaten...
Posted
Yeah... the latter half was gruesome but cool... first half was annoying... [b]entertaining[/b] won't be the word though... its gruesome... Bardiel got his head smashed to pieces... thats gruesome...
Posted
ok metatron you win, i spose you are right on that, but still controlling unit 01 would make a cool episode
Posted
I won't back down that easily in Evangelion =P I watched the series too many times and researched all the analogies too deeply to just stand down :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...