eleanor Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I got these two Zelda manga books from Ebay, and it pretty much followed the OOT storyline. It's really quite good and exciting, and the art is GORGEOUS. Akira Himegawa is the artist, I think... Have any of you read them? (well, actually, the text is in Japanese so I just looked at the pictures..^_^)
Catzbane Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I have heard of some Zelda "mangas" a while ago. The covers were beautiful.(I was so obsessed with Zelda when I was younger. o_o) If you can, could you scan a few pages?
eleanor Posted May 2, 2003 Author Posted May 2, 2003 I wish I could! My scanner is EVIL and the quality is horrible. There's a site that shows you the good stuff, though. You can PM for it. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now