Shinken Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 I was just wondering if anyone else out there had read Dante's Inferno, Purgatorio, or Paradiso (or Paradisio, I'm not sure :D) If so, what'd you think of it? And why? I think it'd be an interesting debate as to the book's quality. :demon: Saiyan Out :demon:
REVENGE2 Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 It's odd. Hell isn't like that. Hell has been described, in the Bible and Torah, as one of two things: 1) A lake of fire, where you burn for eternity 2) Hell isn't a place, but a state of existance, eternally seperated from God and His Almighty-ness (Or So Close To Almighty As To Have No Equals-ness. Por Favor. En Inglés) Plus it's sick, some of the tortures. To to Brunchingshuttlecocks.com (I think that's right), go to "The Ratings", and look at Danté's Inferno Torture ratings.
Guest cloricus Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT CRAP!!! Quote | REVENGE2 - 1) A lake of fire, where you burn for eternity - How can a soul which is a spiritual entity "burn" and if it could burn why would it matter? It doesn't have nerves or a brain to de-code the information that comes from the nerves. That part of the bible I believe was added during the feudal days of England to keep the population in check as were some other parts. Also according to Dante I'm on hell level 6, come visit me some time. :devil:
Kwai Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 Lets assume its spiritual burning -_- As for the book, I kinda hate it cuz the tortures are.... sickly...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now