Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Stuck In The Air Vents

On the brink of the air vent
My mouth is moist yet dry
The wind rushes through me
like I have been down the wrong path and cant fly.

The darkness reanimates me
I watch through the tainted window
slipping through the shadows
In the gray path of metal that follows me.


I?m the Closter phobic man you never knew
clawing against the wild flesh
that wont let me flee from my cage
Heed my warning and never be consumed

I sleep in the beast
feeling deep
my restoration may not come
but I still like to believe

The four letter word
engraved in the walls
make me mad by each passing day
why can?t the hope come back and why cant I pay.

so anybody like the poem?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...