Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For a anime that was probably made for kids well it's on Fox kids here, i like to watch it it is funny but most of the humour i think only older people would get but it funny :p
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]What exactly is the series about? I've never even heard of it...

Fox does have a way of finding obscure anime to show, don't they?[/color][/size]
Posted
Ooooo are you talking about "kureyon Shin chan"? Man that show is soooo classic :) I love that little kid and yeah, hes a bit like Bart Simpson... hes in kindergarten, and is... well... likes hot women at his age, causes constant trouble... and is still cute and lovable :p
Posted
lol yeah :P i just watched an ep where he is in a magazine shop or libary and he shows the his dad and his mates how to open a swimsuit mag and read it and place it back so it doesn't rip the plastic on the outside and doesn't look like you read it
Posted
Shin-chan brings back memories... I used to read them as a kid, hab no clue as to what swim suits and naked ladies were, ask my parents, and they took the comic away and made me swore to never read it again... I didn't know why till I was around 14 lol :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...