DarK DeatH Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 "If I could be anything, I'd be your tear, to be born in your eyes, live down your cheek, and die in your lips."
Sara Posted May 10, 2003 Posted May 10, 2003 [size=1]This is my favorite version: [i]If I were to die today I'd pray to come back as one of your tears--to Be conceived in your heart, Born in your eyes, Live on your cheek And die on your lips.[/i] It's really beautiful.[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted May 10, 2003 Author Posted May 10, 2003 I've never seen that version ^^;; but yeah, looks better ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now