Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Caveat Emptor


Recommended Posts

Guest Oyeah
Posted
The famous latin phrase "Let the buyer beware". Basically I created this thread for you, Joe XGamer, to ask whether or not to buy a game. We have all been there at one stage or another-you pick up a game, hoping that it is good. You put it in your big black Xbox to find that it is the biggest piece of crap since that Bruce Lee game.

Also you can warn others about awful games or recommend awesome ones.

So if you've seen eyeing a game for quite sometime and are not sure whether to but it or not don't hesitate to ask and I or somebody else will answer your questions for you.



Oyeah!
Posted
Beware of Sega 2002 (you get it with the box)...
But You should buy Doa3, good graphics (amazing actually) and good game... very fun, though much better playing vs friends...
Halo is good 2 , i enjoyed it but it isnt as good as DOA3 i think...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Good thread Oyeah, this will stop all those lousy 'What game should I get' and 'Is ....... any good?'.
Right, games to recommend...
1. MGS : Substance - As long as you don't own SoL for the PS2 this game is a must. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
2. Enter the Matrix - Great game, good graphics, driving/shooting, beating style. IOt's impressive, and I find it great, although at times a little bleh.
Games to steer clear from...
Erm, I'm unsure with this section. Sega GT 2002, is a bit crappy, but hey, you get it free, so what's the big deal. I'll edit, or post any more games I suggest to buy or shoot.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...