Xra Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 here I am, surfin on the web, and I stumble over some Sonic Adventure 2 pics and I find Big in the Eggwalker!!! It seemed too good to be made by someone, and yet there are no facts of Big being played in both SA2 and SA2B. Are my contacts on too tight?:worried:
Turkey Posted May 16, 2003 Posted May 16, 2003 That's no trick. In SA2 (DC version), you have to get all of Robotnik's (I don't like calling him Eggman) emblems. When you do, Big is unlocked in 2 Player mode.
Xra Posted May 16, 2003 Author Posted May 16, 2003 heh, but what happened to the dark chao walker, I heard you can get him for the same requirements in the same game. I musta got wierd info. (I wonder what would drive a simple fat wildcat to get into a giant walker...hmm)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now