Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, does anyone know where I can get the Orphen Closing song "Last Kiss"? I just spent my entire Saturday looking, and no luck. All the sites that have it don't work. They all have broken links to the file. :flaming: :flaming: Help me!!!! If anyone finds one, you can just email me! [email]ls88@msn.com[/email] aim: lms88 2000 Thanks!
Posted
[url]http://www.audiogalaxy.com/list/searches.php?SID=f5ea85eccf3e9d8bbf108cf10a8f7e52&searchType=0&searchStr=last+kiss+orphen[/url]

Did I not tell you that audiogalaxy had most everything?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B][url]http://www.audiogalaxy.com/list/searches.php?SID=f5ea85eccf3e9d8bbf108cf10a8f7e52&searchType=0&searchStr=last+kiss+orphen[/url]

Did I not tell you that audiogalaxy had most everything? [/B][/QUOTE]

*nods* And that's why I go there. I was about to suggest that, but...
Posted
How does Audiogalaxy work, exactly? I'm confused. But, thanks for the site!
--------------------------------------------------

~Later:
Nevermind I get it now!
Posted
THis is te fav. anime music.
Dragon.midi
Buu.midi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...