Tricool Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [color=red]I was playing my Pokemon Ruby and I was battling the pokemon league with my Groudon. I noticed that when I used his earthquake move, for some reason it started taking 2 PP away instead of 1! It finally went back to normal when the PP was down to 4. I was wondering if something like this has happened to anyone else.[/color]
Hyper Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [size]This only happens whe you're fighting Phoebe's Dusclops. Their ability Pressure, increases PP usage. I thought my game was glithed too, at first.[/size]
Tricool Posted May 18, 2003 Author Posted May 18, 2003 [color=red]Thanks for the help. I've gotta get my pokemon stronger.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now