eazy e Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Of the english version of Dragonball GT the voices. I have really been looking forward to hearing how they re-did the Goku voice and really wanna hear how Pan and the rest sound.
Epitome Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 I have a couple of episodes downloaded in English but I dont think that they are the real voices of the ones that are going to be shown on CN. I think I might still have them so if I do, Ill post them here f the mods will let me.
eazy e Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 Hey if they don't let you Just go on like AIM or somthing and send me them.
Epitome Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Ok, but my computers getting fixed up right now. This is my brothers comp and they're not on here. So it will probably be a couple days.
eazy e Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 Ok i'm cool with that but untill then where did you find them i have looked all over and only got no audio english subtitled.
Epitome Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 I found them using Kazaa, or it might have been Grokster. One of the two. I just searched "Dragonball GT" (english) and boom, they were popping up all over the place. At least I thinks that was the search.
eazy e Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 Oh, I don't have Grokster buut i might be able to save you some time sending me them.. I'll check KaZaA but i can only find the Super5 subbed ones most the time. Nope sorry man didn't find it.
Epitome Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Hmph, Must have been Grokster then. Ill get them off my computer if they are still there and send. Hopefuly the technician didnt delete. Ill let you know.
Charles Posted May 20, 2003 Posted May 20, 2003 Oh my gosh, this entire conversation could have taken place privately between the two of you. And, for the record, Gokou sounds like he does in the dubbed Dragon Ball episodes. With that being said, I'm going to close this topic. The two of you seem to have come to some sort of agreement that really doesn't belong on the forums due to our rules regarding piracy.
Recommended Posts