Kari Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 See the time beside my post? Well, whatever time that is in you're area's time, meet me in the chat room of my website. The URL is [url]http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/it_up[/url] Click sign up an the rest is easy from there. If no-one is there yet, don't go, I'm probably just late as usual. See ya there!
Kari Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 Oops! I'm so stoo-pid! ;) hehe! All right, how about 7:30 THAT'S IN UK TIME on Friday 21st September and we'll discuss a good storyline. Sorry!
White Digivise Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 That's during school for me, how about saturday. In Cali, I think it willl be 1:30.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now