Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just a quick question. I was reading a lot of fanfiction for Evangelion, and stumbled frequently across the character Mana. I searched for her on google, and found that it was an Evanglion game created by gainax. Is there any good site (I found a pretty good summary, but nothing in depth) for finding more about this character? Thanks. :)

Oh and another thing. Is the game only Japanese, or also for English? And for what system?
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've only heard of it and seen pictures, but I have no idea what it's all about or what the concept of it is. Sorry that I can't help you.[/color][/size]
Posted
From what I've heard (my friend is a ~huge~ Eva geek) it's about a rival company of NERV's, kind of similar to J.A. They send the girl Mana to befriend Shinji and try to weasel information out of him, apparently Shinji and Mana "go out" or something until it's revealed that Mana is a spy. And Asuka is hilariously jealous.

Other than that, don't know. Sorry.
Posted
[size=1] Asuka? Jealous? .......::runs to buy game:: Lol, that would be fun to watch! Demondrake, you can PM me for a site, since we can't directly link. [/size]
Posted
Hmm. I'm downloading the game in English right now. :) Only problem is I have a 56k modem and the game is 85 megs...over 6 hours. *sighs* If it wasn't for my getright program, I'd never finish downloading. :P
Posted
[size=1]Where do you download it?

EDIT: Woah. The thing I downloaded is...horrible. I don't know if it's the real thing or not, but it was poorly made. In my opinion.[/size]
Posted
Damnit. I got an error. It appears to be invalid. If only I had cable or dsl I wouldn't mind about redownloading. >_< Downloading on 56k took me over 6 hours...

Mala, I pmed you the site already. Damnit. I have to get cable or dsl.
Posted
[size=1] Don't worry, the game isn't very good. They just used same pictures over and over again, and sometimes you could tell they cut it out from the anime! [/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Please try to stay on topic, folks.

Well, as for this Mana chic...if I was Asuka, and alot of people swear I am, I'd be pissed too. Shinji, although she doesn't "claim" him, really is her territory to be honest. I think that's why she hates Rei, too. But anywho, I don't want to get into a big debate about it.[/color][/size]
Posted
Girlfriend of Steel is a Sega Saturn game. I think the one you're downloading was from [url]www.evangelion.tv[/url] right? That's just a demo and a crappy one at that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...