Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ugh,I had to stay home from school today,not that I'm complaining,but arg I have a cold,already... Its not even Fall yet,and I'm already sick,ugh stuffy nose,sore throat,sneezing,ect.. :( I feel kind of sleepy *yawn*:sleep: .
Posted
little known fact about the common cold:
u think theres only one virus for the common cold???
hellz no !!!! theres 250 cold viruses known to man. once you have caught all 250, ur basically immune to the cold
how???
its simple physics: catch one virus, body developes an immunity to the certain virus, once virus is gone, u cant get the same virus ever again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...